Pages

Jun 25, 2011

Eastbound 12:01

Mother ShipNext Stop ... NowhereNext Stop ... Nowhere (Black & White)Unrushed HourUnrushed Hour (Black & White)

Eastbound 12:01, a set on Flickr.
The arc of lights bending out of sight at the Port Jeff train station caught my eye while driving by a few weeks ago. I've been waiting for some mist/fog to go back and play with the camera, and we had some last night. Only problem was we also had rain, so I really wasn't able to walk around much without getting me and the camera soaked. I'm pretty sure the Canon warranty doesn't cover standing in a downpour. As for me, I'm well out of warranty.

There's a whole lot wrong with these photos from a technical standpoint, but I had fun taking them and I actually learned a few key things about night photography doing it, so I'm pretty happy with the result if only as a learning experience.

Toolkit
-----------
Canon 600D (EOS Rebel T3i)
Stock 18-55mm EF-S kit lens
iPhoto on my Macbook

No comments:

Post a Comment